I aim to combine field measurements, climate datasets and modelling tools to solve real-world problems related to climate change and its impact in mountain and other remote regions. I have experience in academic and applied sectors. Currently [2017-2018] I have a research grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation and working on assimilating satellite data into numerical models.
- PhD Subgrid numerical land surface modelling, University of Zurich.
- MSc Environment and Development, University of Edinburgh.
- BSc Environmental sciences, University of Aberdeen.
- High mountain processes under a changing climate.
- Application of numerical land surface models in remote areas.
- Subgrid processes.
- Downscaling global climate datasets in complex terrain.
- Assimilation of observations in to the modelling process.
- Field measurements in tough locations.
- From sensors to decision making.